The 70-0030 Twelve Channel Benchtop Piezo Driver is a complete electronics solution for driving open loop piezo actuators. From a logic input, an on-board FPGA drives a waveform through a DAC and a high powered, high voltage amplifier.
Configuration of the amplifier is established through either the front panel or a PC. Monitoring of the system can be achieved with a simple USB interface, with drivers, software APIs, and example code provided. Per-channel monitoring is available at all times through a logic output indicating state, or single-channel monitoring is available with analog voltage and current outputs via front panel BNCs.
- On-board RAMDACs implemented through FPGA
- Actuation from simple logic signals; no analog voltages required
- Output current to 750mA per channel
- Output voltage to 120V
- Output Power total to 50W
- USB interface for data acquisition and configuration
- Piezo motors
- Piezo actuators